"Ars Longa Vita Brevis"
Profile


Ars is a part of my little universe
Jungin| 18 | Malaysia

email for questions.
jajatiha@yahoo.com


Defsoul's


23/11/14, 4:47 PG
#RandomSunday: My Soul

Assalamualaikum!~ 안녕!



Hey everyone! Yup it's holiday and i'm living like a body without a soul. My soul just dissapear luckily my brain is still in the skull, if not, i might end up in a mental hospital.

Have you guys watched Teen Top's I'm sorry?? yeah it's a really good music and i love it as much as i love their previous song (Missing). The catchy melodi really gives a huge hit towards myself. And, all the members coloured their hair black. (except for CAP,Ricky and Changjo who already have their black hair before)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry my girl..
but i love you, i love you..
Not to forget that today is L.Joe's birthday ^^ Saengil chukkhae hamnida L.Joe!! 

p/s:  #randomday segment is made when i'm updating things in a short update everyday//keep in touch!! wassalam...