"Ars Longa Vita Brevis"
Profile


Ars is a part of my little universe
Jungin| 18 | Malaysia

email for questions.
jajatiha@yahoo.com


Defsoul's


20/11/13, 11:15 PTG
My Three Biases

Assalamualaikum!~
안녕!

hehe.. i think i'll post soooo many things today :) I'm so in the mood right now ^^ because of these three humans that made my day shine :)..

*chen,what are u doin' ?? -,- btw,you look handsome :)

seriously,i love them more with glasses on,but not for baekhyun,just stick with the eyeliner okay ^^.So, i'm now in love with these three wolves,but still, Mr.Chanyeollie stoles my heart first :) from that,i started to ship Baekyeol.hehe..

to: Park Chanyeol
At first, i adore you because your voice is almost as similiar as TOP (sorry tabi) .Then,i found some picture of you in google and i started to like you..you are also a 'leader like' because you always represents EXO in almost every interview.Then,it comes when you smile,your silly acts and your love towards baekhyun like a brother.Really like a protector :)

to: Byun Baekhyun
You attracted me with your eye smile :) Your voice is so childish and makes me wanna laugh when i see you,^^.I don't know what to say but you're CUTE!Stay close with your eyeliner!

to:Kim Jongdae
I don't know why i love calling you by your real name,maybe its more comfortable that calling you orange..(chen has a close meaning to orange in chinese) why did they gave you a CHEN???hehe..i also adore your smile,and your laugh and your troll...i always hear your sweet voice when you sing 'really i didn't know with Baekhyun :) stay cute my troll,my chensing machine!

well, my confession for them is not as sweet as you guys' confession to your bias..right??hehe..thats all,don't forget to watch then in MAMA okay!



wassalam..