"Ars Longa Vita Brevis"
Profile


Ars is a part of my little universe
Jungin| 18 | Malaysia

email for questions.
jajatiha@yahoo.com


Defsoul's


12/10/13, 1:51 PG
It's Over!

Assalamualaikum

안녕!

Hey ya guys!
i've just done some renovations on my blog.
it's exo's theme time!
oh,not to forget,
it's exo-m's Lay's birthday on 7th october!

-what?It's my birthday?-
hehe..happy 23rd birthday ,Lay...

okay,back to the main point!
PMR IS OVER!!!
AND SPM IS COMING!!!
haha..so many plans are going to be done by this holiday..
not to forget to stalk my beloved
EXO,SHINee and Bigbang..

-yeah!fangurling time!-

oh,if you guys notice,i've just turn up with a new bg song for this blog
it's from EXO'S xoxo album.
called My Lady.

-cute-chen's birthday: 21 sept

Maybe this time i'm going to turn active by
participating some blog contest...
yay!!
moreover..SHINee is back with a new MV
called Everybody.let's watch:



the truth is,i have only 30% of my heart towards shinee after watching this.
too much shocking things...
-some weird stuffs
-Taemin's exposure
-Onew's blonde hair (what???!!!)
well,it's my comment...but it's still a nice song.
hehe...

but still here to support SHINee ^^v
well,thats all for this post,wait for my next tuto okay!
till then,wassalam and bye!