"Ars Longa Vita Brevis"
Profile


Ars is a part of my little universe
Jungin| 18 | Malaysia

email for questions.
jajatiha@yahoo.com


Defsoul's


15/09/13, 5:39 PG
What A Waste!

-,-....but cute :) -baekhyun

anneyong everyone!this will be the last update of mine
before heading back to SABDA..

FOR TODAY, I want to talk about this thing..

oh,a coincidence..
hehe..my mp4 is TOTALLY like this!!

well,two days ago,my mp3 broke DOWN and it's a mental breakDOWN!
"my...my...purplish mp3.. T^T"

so,to make things right..
TOO RIGHT..
my parents brought me a new one..

AN MP4...
but,UNFORTUNATELY..
i don't know how to upload videos into that thing,,
so,my mp4 quarantined for a day at the shop to look for its solution..
another MENTAL BREAKDOWN..
till!
we head back to the shop and its still cant find it's solution..
till,i read it's description and..

''VIDEO IN AMV FORMAT"

in my mind..
"CONVERTER"

so,i took it back to home and fix that problem..
and i did it!
SUCH A WASTE FOR WAITING IT FOR A DAY
TO FIX IT BUT YOURSELF...
CAN FIX THAT SOLUTION...
IN 45 MINUTES... 
-________________________________-

so,the moral of the story is,think before you act
and also
BELIVE IN YOUSELF..

till then,wassalam..