"Ars Longa Vita Brevis"
Profile


Ars is a part of my little universe
Jungin| 18 | Malaysia

email for questions.
jajatiha@yahoo.com


Defsoul's


6/02/12, 6:41 PG
Remembering Him Always~

hye penyeri blog tiha sekalian!
buat post tiha yang terakhir niew(untuk bulan niew.. :P)
tiha just nak suarakan isi hati tiha jew..
<----------------------------->
 
well,i miss u THIS much!
but,i felt that maybe it's time..
to say goodbye to you..
MR.A..
coz there's no more.;
no bits of it more..
liking YOU..
MR.A
because of you
you gave me spirit to continue my life..
in SABDA..
thanks for smiling at me..
thanks for teasing me always..
thanks for saying happy birthday last year..
thanks for making me cry
but you make me strong enough to live..
THANKS TO ALLAH COZ GIVING ME
YOU.. :)
and now..
i can stand up
but not enough..
coz i depends on me after this..
BUT..
EVERY smile
EVERY tease..
EVERY words..
upon your face..
i WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER IT...
(x leh blah ayat.. :)
maybe every1 says
"what's the point liking him"
you guys don't know..
I KNOW.. :)
but now..
it will end..
 
GOODBYE MR.A..